Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th .... ooooo

Not so unlucky for some. Dined with Diana Qian, CEO of the Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association, at the Japanese restaurant at the corner of Pitt and Campbell streets. I can't recall it's name but it's worth a visit. We arrived shortly after 5:30 p.m. By six o'clock the place was full and a queue of maybe twenty had formed outside.

Spilled my miso soup over the table but that was as near as one got to bad news on this fearful day. I related stories of the workplace robbery, the worrplace grievance against me, the news of Spike and I. Normally, butter wouldn't melt in Diana's mouth. Today, however, I watched her jaw drop; literally. I've never seen that happen before.

By the way ... how many cliched comments can one respectably fit into a paragraph?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment