Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Work

So work returns to fill a day.  I hope I managed to do something purposeful.  I finished re-drafting our submission to the Productivity Commission's inquiry into "disability care and support".  It's a decent piece of writing.  Later in the day Amelia and I attended a consultation meeting on disability services on Level 41 of Governor Macquarie Tower.  We made a sensible, perhaps even perceptive contribution to which many others referred subsequently.  It's my day job.  I earned my wages today.  I usually do but I'd rather do something else.

As H would tell me ... ditch the ego and write.  Wise woman.



(Persephone supervising Sisyphus pushing his rock in the Underworld. Side A of an Attic black-figure amphora, ca. 530 BC. From Vulci.)

No comments:

Post a Comment