Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breakfast with Lauri and Sharon

It's the day of my Council's monthly meeting so I enjoyed breakfast (as usual) with Lauri Grovenor (Council member) and Sharon Smith (wicked witch and maker of potions ... the most recent of which, to aid my skin allegedly, looks like a worm farm sitting on our kitchen shelf ... and taste's a bit worm-farm too).  Spike wasn't free to join us this month.

Our meeting took place at the offices of Accessible Arts NSW.  We found a decent (dare one say, trendy?) cafe at the Sydney Dance Company.  I failed to notice when ordering that my veggie breakfast was bereft of eggs.  So much for brain the size of a planet but it was a pleasant enough meal.  Shazza is feeling delicate and re-introducing solids to her diet after an unfortunate few days.  Her choice of savoury muffin with spinach and cheese was, how can I put it on the basis of tasting one mouthful ... interesting.  Lauri, wise woman that she is, choose bacon and eggs.  Not much but excellence there.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment