Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

What an arse I am!!

LLet this be a reminder to you Douglas!

'Bruce' is getting angry and I'm going nowhere in a hurry.  Spike set up the office laptop computer on the bed, prepared a sandwich lunch for me and filled a water bottle then left for the day to attend to her raven sculptures, which have to be ready for the kiln very soon.

At least I can work (albeit slowly) via the remote link to my office.  I doubt very much that I'll be attending any more of the State Government's Stronger Together 2 consultations.  I'm pretty sure, too, that I'll miss next week's launch of the 'livable design' strategy and marketing campaign.

So it's not just a reminder Dougie ... it's a lesson and a warning.  Dumkopf!!

(photo by Spike ... which may be above and beyond the call of duty.)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment