Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh

The up/down motor of my van's driver's seat seems to have seized up/ frozen / burnt out; whatever it is they do when they're not working. Spike had to haul me back into my wheelchair. I went nowhere far from home today, although the trip I agreed reluctantly to make to the library and the shopping mall turned out to be more pleasant than I thought it would be. I'm glad Spike forced me to cross the threshold again.

I worked remotely from home, which is no great misery. I missed my university class on David Malouf's An Imaginary Life, which is a pain. And I fretted over the bill that might be coming my way ... a new motor costs one thousand bucks.

These days are sent to try us. Shit happens. Take your pick.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment