Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hip hip hooray

I don't have an essay to write today for submission tomorrow. I get an essay back tomorrow (Jane Austen's Pride And Prejudice) and have at least two weeks to write the third and final assessment of course work.

Hip, hip, hooray. (Card by Alice Carmen here)

Spike, I'm sorry to say, does have an essay to submit tomorrow. We can't all be lucky all the time ... or can we?

Lazy start, lounging in the sun, followed by toast n mushrooms n tea n juice. I continued with my re-reading of Beloved (subject of my third essay). Spike wrote ... slowly, as she describes it ... at her speed, is how I think of it.

Track work on the railway lines below us drove me past the point of distraction. I'm sure it's necessary. I understand it can be noisy. But guys ... please ... it's been two years. Aint it fixed yet??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment